Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua store clerk robbed at gunpoint
Authorities said a man entered Churchside Market at 56 W. Hollis St. shortly before 10 p.m. on Saturday, robbed a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
The robber allegedly stole an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register before fleeing the store, according to police. He is described as a Hispanic male, about 5-foot-7, medium build with dark eyes.
According to a press release, police believe he fled the area in an older-model Dodge Intrepid, possibly gold or tan.
The Nashua Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the armed robbery. Authorities are asking for help in identifying the person of interest. Anyone with knowledge about the incident is urged to call the police department at 594-3500, or the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424