May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua store clerk robbed at gunpoint
Authorities said a man entered Churchside Market at 56 W. Hollis St. shortly before 10 p.m. on Saturday, robbed a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
The robber allegedly stole an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register before fleeing the store, according to police. He is described as a Hispanic male, about 5-foot-7, medium build with dark eyes.
According to a press release, police believe he fled the area in an older-model Dodge Intrepid, possibly gold or tan.
The Nashua Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the armed robbery. Authorities are asking for help in identifying the person of interest. Anyone with knowledge about the incident is urged to call the police department at 594-3500, or the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 20
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424