May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua store clerk robbed at gunpoint
Authorities said a man entered Churchside Market at 56 W. Hollis St. shortly before 10 p.m. on Saturday, robbed a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
The robber allegedly stole an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register before fleeing the store, according to police. He is described as a Hispanic male, about 5-foot-7, medium build with dark eyes.
According to a press release, police believe he fled the area in an older-model Dodge Intrepid, possibly gold or tan.
The Nashua Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the armed robbery. Authorities are asking for help in identifying the person of interest. Anyone with knowledge about the incident is urged to call the police department at 594-3500, or the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424