May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua store clerk robbed at gunpoint
Authorities said a man entered Churchside Market at 56 W. Hollis St. shortly before 10 p.m. on Saturday, robbed a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
The robber allegedly stole an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register before fleeing the store, according to police. He is described as a Hispanic male, about 5-foot-7, medium build with dark eyes.
According to a press release, police believe he fled the area in an older-model Dodge Intrepid, possibly gold or tan.
The Nashua Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the armed robbery. Authorities are asking for help in identifying the person of interest. Anyone with knowledge about the incident is urged to call the police department at 594-3500, or the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424