Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Nashua store clerk robbed at gunpoint
Store surveillance footage released by Nashua police showing the man who robbed Churchside Market Saturday.
Authorities said a man entered Churchside Market at 56 W. Hollis St. shortly before 10 p.m. on Saturday, robbed a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
The robber allegedly stole an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register before fleeing the store, according to police. He is described as a Hispanic male, about 5-foot-7, medium build with dark eyes.
According to a press release, police believe he fled the area in an older-model Dodge Intrepid, possibly gold or tan.
The Nashua Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the armed robbery. Authorities are asking for help in identifying the person of interest. Anyone with knowledge about the incident is urged to call the police department at 594-3500, or the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917