May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Footprints in snow lead to Merrimack man's arrest
At 1:12 a.m. Sunday, a 1996 Dodge pickup truck crashed into a PSNH utility pole on Daniel Webster Highway, near Reeds Ferry Lumber. No one was found near the wreckage, but police followed a set of footprints in the snow from the truck to the parking lot of the London Count Apartments.
Soon after, Alexander Mavrogeorge, 25, of 21 London Court, the registered owner of the truck, arrived at the accident scene. Police said he denied driving the truck, but the sneakers he was wearing were consistent with the footprints in the snow that officers tracked from the damaged truck to his address. Mavrogeorge was arrested at the scene and charged with OUIL and conduct after an accident.
What's next: Mavrogeorge is free on $2,500 personal recognizance bail and is to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division, on March 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 8
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424