Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Footprints in snow lead to Merrimack man's arrest
At 1:12 a.m. Sunday, a 1996 Dodge pickup truck crashed into a PSNH utility pole on Daniel Webster Highway, near Reeds Ferry Lumber. No one was found near the wreckage, but police followed a set of footprints in the snow from the truck to the parking lot of the London Count Apartments.
Soon after, Alexander Mavrogeorge, 25, of 21 London Court, the registered owner of the truck, arrived at the accident scene. Police said he denied driving the truck, but the sneakers he was wearing were consistent with the footprints in the snow that officers tracked from the damaged truck to his address. Mavrogeorge was arrested at the scene and charged with OUIL and conduct after an accident.
What's next: Mavrogeorge is free on $2,500 personal recognizance bail and is to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division, on March 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424