June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Footprints in snow lead to Merrimack man's arrest
At 1:12 a.m. Sunday, a 1996 Dodge pickup truck crashed into a PSNH utility pole on Daniel Webster Highway, near Reeds Ferry Lumber. No one was found near the wreckage, but police followed a set of footprints in the snow from the truck to the parking lot of the London Count Apartments.
Soon after, Alexander Mavrogeorge, 25, of 21 London Court, the registered owner of the truck, arrived at the accident scene. Police said he denied driving the truck, but the sneakers he was wearing were consistent with the footprints in the snow that officers tracked from the damaged truck to his address. Mavrogeorge was arrested at the scene and charged with OUIL and conduct after an accident.
What's next: Mavrogeorge is free on $2,500 personal recognizance bail and is to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division, on March 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424