May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Rochester man indicted in felony drug possession case
Corey Theriault, 24, of 36 Farmington Road Apt. No. 3B4 in Rochester, was charged with possessing at least an ounce of marijuana and an ounce of oxycodone - which he allegedly intended to sell - and possessing some cocaine after an incident on Oct. 19 in Rochester.
A Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictment Feb. 14. All three charges are special felonies.
Possession of oxycodone with the intent to sell could result in up to 10 to 20 years in prison with a $500,000 fine. Possession of marijuana with the intent to sell and possession of cocaine could each result in a maximum sentence of 7½ to 15 years in prison and have fines of $500,000 and $50,000, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424