June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Rochester man indicted in felony drug possession case
Corey Theriault, 24, of 36 Farmington Road Apt. No. 3B4 in Rochester, was charged with possessing at least an ounce of marijuana and an ounce of oxycodone - which he allegedly intended to sell - and possessing some cocaine after an incident on Oct. 19 in Rochester.
A Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictment Feb. 14. All three charges are special felonies.
Possession of oxycodone with the intent to sell could result in up to 10 to 20 years in prison with a $500,000 fine. Possession of marijuana with the intent to sell and possession of cocaine could each result in a maximum sentence of 7½ to 15 years in prison and have fines of $500,000 and $50,000, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 7
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424