Home » News » Public Safety
Snow removal causes break in Goffstown natural gas line
Fire Chief Richard O'Brien said crews responded to 733 Mast Road about 4:30 p.m.
"It was a lot of gas, but our crews did a great job in dispersing it," O'Brien said.
Mast Road was closed at Roosevelt Avenue to Pinard Square for about an hour, he said.
Liberty Gas was called to repair the high-pressure side of the natural gas feed into the building, according to the chief.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 12
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 6
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 3
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone