Tranparency, Obama-style: Is the Lincoln bedroom for rent again?
The New York Times and Washington Post had reported that donors who gave a half-million dollars or more to the group Organizing for Action would be given access to the president four times a year. OFA is listed as a 501(c)4 nonprofit social welfare group and claims it will not practice partisan politics. But the group is targeting 13 GOP legislators, including Sen. Kelly Ayotte.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty