RAS-TECH LLC: Founded in 2008, this Brentwood, N.H. based startup has developed an efficient recycling method for collecting, hauling and processing asphalt tear-off shingles. Last January the startup won the University of New Hampshire’s Green Launching Pad competition. Mosaic Storage Systems Inc.: a Manchester, N.H.-based online service provider for photographers which has developed a product that takes digital copies of photographs, stores them on the company’s servers and makes them accessible via the Internet. The startup recently raised $875,000 in equity capital.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment