Emmanuel Baptist Church, of Keene, and Pioneer Baptist Church, formerly of Brattleboro, joined forces in last month to become the Tri-State Baptist Bible Church at 754 Route 63 in the village of Spofford and serve parishioners from New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts. Deacon Wayne Nickerson, who served at Emmanuel Baptist Church, said the perfect time to unify the churches' parishioners came when Laughman and Maxwell announced their resignations within about a week of one another. He said the two deacon boards merged into one and he was named its chairman.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment