Pats Peak announces expansion
The triple chair on the east side of the ski area will eventually open at least six runs and glades, with at least four runs open for the 2013-14 season. The glades will offer snowmaking coverage for the expert terrain.
"Pats Peak has been locally owned and operated by the Patenaude family for 50 years and we wanted to do something really big. We wanted to give all of our patrons a giant birthday gift," Pats Peak General manager Kris Blomback said in a news release.
The new terrain, called Cascade Basin, is featured on the Pats Peak website. The website has maps and renderings of the trails and lift. Additionally, Pats Peak will host a naming contest for the new runs on Facebook.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Mind your (flea-market) manners