Pats Peak announces expansion
The triple chair on the east side of the ski area will eventually open at least six runs and glades, with at least four runs open for the 2013-14 season. The glades will offer snowmaking coverage for the expert terrain.
"Pats Peak has been locally owned and operated by the Patenaude family for 50 years and we wanted to do something really big. We wanted to give all of our patrons a giant birthday gift," Pats Peak General manager Kris Blomback said in a news release.
The new terrain, called Cascade Basin, is featured on the Pats Peak website. The website has maps and renderings of the trails and lift. Additionally, Pats Peak will host a naming contest for the new runs on Facebook.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs