Pats Peak announces expansion
The triple chair on the east side of the ski area will eventually open at least six runs and glades, with at least four runs open for the 2013-14 season. The glades will offer snowmaking coverage for the expert terrain.
"Pats Peak has been locally owned and operated by the Patenaude family for 50 years and we wanted to do something really big. We wanted to give all of our patrons a giant birthday gift," Pats Peak General manager Kris Blomback said in a news release.
The new terrain, called Cascade Basin, is featured on the Pats Peak website. The website has maps and renderings of the trails and lift. Additionally, Pats Peak will host a naming contest for the new runs on Facebook.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
- Memorial Day services, events around NH - 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease