Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Family fight ends with mom, son in handcuffs
Ryan Bouchard, 18, of 943 Bridge St., is charged with second-degree assault, while his mother, Patricia Bouchard, 47, of the same address, is facing charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
It was Patricia Bouchard who called police at 5 p.m. to report a fight between her son and her boyfriend, Joseph Suzedelis, 48. When police arrived, they found Suzedelis bleeding from wounds to the top and back of his head, while Ryan Bouchard was covered in blood.
Police said Suzedelis and Bouchard got into a fight in one of the bedrooms because Suzedelis wanted Bouchard's friends to leave the home.
Suzedelis was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital where it took several staples to close his head wounds.
As officers were arresting Bouchard, police said his mother became belligerent, swore at officers outside the home, and then tried to get to her son in the transport van, despite officers' warnings. As a result, she was arrested.
What's next: Ryan Bouchard posted $1,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. Patricia Bouchard was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 7 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?