Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Family fight ends with mom, son in handcuffs
Ryan Bouchard, 18, of 943 Bridge St., is charged with second-degree assault, while his mother, Patricia Bouchard, 47, of the same address, is facing charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
It was Patricia Bouchard who called police at 5 p.m. to report a fight between her son and her boyfriend, Joseph Suzedelis, 48. When police arrived, they found Suzedelis bleeding from wounds to the top and back of his head, while Ryan Bouchard was covered in blood.
Police said Suzedelis and Bouchard got into a fight in one of the bedrooms because Suzedelis wanted Bouchard's friends to leave the home.
Suzedelis was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital where it took several staples to close his head wounds.
As officers were arresting Bouchard, police said his mother became belligerent, swore at officers outside the home, and then tried to get to her son in the transport van, despite officers' warnings. As a result, she was arrested.
What's next: Ryan Bouchard posted $1,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. Patricia Bouchard was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 7 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Derry holiday parade to be held today
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483