May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Family fight ends with mom, son in handcuffs
Ryan Bouchard, 18, of 943 Bridge St., is charged with second-degree assault, while his mother, Patricia Bouchard, 47, of the same address, is facing charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
It was Patricia Bouchard who called police at 5 p.m. to report a fight between her son and her boyfriend, Joseph Suzedelis, 48. When police arrived, they found Suzedelis bleeding from wounds to the top and back of his head, while Ryan Bouchard was covered in blood.
Police said Suzedelis and Bouchard got into a fight in one of the bedrooms because Suzedelis wanted Bouchard's friends to leave the home.
Suzedelis was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital where it took several staples to close his head wounds.
As officers were arresting Bouchard, police said his mother became belligerent, swore at officers outside the home, and then tried to get to her son in the transport van, despite officers' warnings. As a result, she was arrested.
What's next: Ryan Bouchard posted $1,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. Patricia Bouchard was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 7 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424