Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Family fight ends with mom, son in handcuffs
Ryan Bouchard, 18, of 943 Bridge St., is charged with second-degree assault, while his mother, Patricia Bouchard, 47, of the same address, is facing charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
It was Patricia Bouchard who called police at 5 p.m. to report a fight between her son and her boyfriend, Joseph Suzedelis, 48. When police arrived, they found Suzedelis bleeding from wounds to the top and back of his head, while Ryan Bouchard was covered in blood.
Police said Suzedelis and Bouchard got into a fight in one of the bedrooms because Suzedelis wanted Bouchard's friends to leave the home.
Suzedelis was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital where it took several staples to close his head wounds.
As officers were arresting Bouchard, police said his mother became belligerent, swore at officers outside the home, and then tried to get to her son in the transport van, despite officers' warnings. As a result, she was arrested.
What's next: Ryan Bouchard posted $1,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. Patricia Bouchard was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 7 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 28
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917