Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Candidates forum at Antrim Town Hall on March 7
In February, Gov. Maggie Hassan presented a recommended budget to the legislature for FY 2014-15. The Legislative phase of the budget process began Feb. 15 and ends June 30. During this phase, both bodies of the legislature will review the agencies' requests and the governor's recommended budgets. They will compile a budget and present it to the governor for her signature.
At the March 7 forum an overview of past budgets and the proposed budget will be provided, and attendees will be able to ask questions of legislators and answer some of their questions. Bob Odell (Senate District 8), Marjorie A. Porter (Representative District 1) and Richard D. McNamara (Representative District 38) are expected to attend the forum. Other representatives may be able to attend, schedule permitting.
For more information, call Dick Loveland at 478-1344 or email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
Win tickets to see Linkin Park