Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Candidates forum at Antrim Town Hall on March 7
In February, Gov. Maggie Hassan presented a recommended budget to the legislature for FY 2014-15. The Legislative phase of the budget process began Feb. 15 and ends June 30. During this phase, both bodies of the legislature will review the agencies' requests and the governor's recommended budgets. They will compile a budget and present it to the governor for her signature.
At the March 7 forum an overview of past budgets and the proposed budget will be provided, and attendees will be able to ask questions of legislators and answer some of their questions. Bob Odell (Senate District 8), Marjorie A. Porter (Representative District 1) and Richard D. McNamara (Representative District 38) are expected to attend the forum. Other representatives may be able to attend, schedule permitting.
For more information, call Dick Loveland at 478-1344 or email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 2
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 21
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters