Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Candidates forum at Antrim Town Hall on March 7
In February, Gov. Maggie Hassan presented a recommended budget to the legislature for FY 2014-15. The Legislative phase of the budget process began Feb. 15 and ends June 30. During this phase, both bodies of the legislature will review the agencies' requests and the governor's recommended budgets. They will compile a budget and present it to the governor for her signature.
At the March 7 forum an overview of past budgets and the proposed budget will be provided, and attendees will be able to ask questions of legislators and answer some of their questions. Bob Odell (Senate District 8), Marjorie A. Porter (Representative District 1) and Richard D. McNamara (Representative District 38) are expected to attend the forum. Other representatives may be able to attend, schedule permitting.
For more information, call Dick Loveland at 478-1344 or email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Former Manchester school chief Tom Brennan dies a year after he retired - 6
- Speedway, NH casino called a natural fit, track's GM says - 8
- Federal data shows which doctors reap Medicare millions - 3
- Privacy foremost at hearing on NH bill to restrict government spying, commercial use of drones - 18
- Six months later, Abigail's disappearance still a mystery - 1
- Retired judge reprimanded, told remarks were sexist - 5
- Judge issues no ruling on county attorney's suspension - 4
- Retired judge reprimanded for sexist remarks - 0
- Manchester officer cleared in domestic assault is subject of probe - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'