Police arrest dozens at DJ Tiesto show at UNH
UNH media relations director Erika Mantz says 39 of the 65 people arrested by Durham and UNH police were directly related to the Friday night concert. Mantz told Foster's Daily Democrat there was an enhanced law enforcement presence to keep the more than 4,000 concert goers safe and reduce the impact on the surrounding community.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid