Candia man faces drug charges after police raid home
Police said Preston Thorpe, 20, of 513 Brown Road, was the subject of a multi-jurisdictional drug investigation that included local, state and federal agencies and culminated in Thursday's raid.
Police said they found two loaded handguns, ammunition, gun parts, about 1 pound of ecstasy, "a quantity" of the painkiller suboxone and 8 pounds of marijuana.
Thorpe was charged with drug possession and possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to be arraigned today in Hooksett District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions