Candia man faces drug charges after police raid home
Police said Preston Thorpe, 20, of 513 Brown Road, was the subject of a multi-jurisdictional drug investigation that included local, state and federal agencies and culminated in Thursday's raid.
Police said they found two loaded handguns, ammunition, gun parts, about 1 pound of ecstasy, "a quantity" of the painkiller suboxone and 8 pounds of marijuana.
Thorpe was charged with drug possession and possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to be arraigned today in Hooksett District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Raymond man's hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
- Despite rain, riders turn out in strong numbers for Bike Week - 0
- Loeb School offers cartooning for kids workshop next month - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader