Candia man faces drug charges after police raid home
Police said Preston Thorpe, 20, of 513 Brown Road, was the subject of a multi-jurisdictional drug investigation that included local, state and federal agencies and culminated in Thursday's raid.
Police said they found two loaded handguns, ammunition, gun parts, about 1 pound of ecstasy, "a quantity" of the painkiller suboxone and 8 pounds of marijuana.
Thorpe was charged with drug possession and possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to be arraigned today in Hooksett District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Work begins on dam repairs
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid