Candia man faces drug charges after police raid home
Police said Preston Thorpe, 20, of 513 Brown Road, was the subject of a multi-jurisdictional drug investigation that included local, state and federal agencies and culminated in Thursday's raid.
Police said they found two loaded handguns, ammunition, gun parts, about 1 pound of ecstasy, "a quantity" of the painkiller suboxone and 8 pounds of marijuana.
Thorpe was charged with drug possession and possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to be arraigned today in Hooksett District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs