Candia man faces drug charges after police raid home
Police said Preston Thorpe, 20, of 513 Brown Road, was the subject of a multi-jurisdictional drug investigation that included local, state and federal agencies and culminated in Thursday's raid.
Police said they found two loaded handguns, ammunition, gun parts, about 1 pound of ecstasy, "a quantity" of the painkiller suboxone and 8 pounds of marijuana.
Thorpe was charged with drug possession and possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to be arraigned today in Hooksett District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 2
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Mind your (flea-market) manners