Salvation Army selling candy to aid Manchester's Kids' Cafe
The 8-ounce solid chocolate bunnies, available in milk, dark or white chocolate, are made by the Granite State Candy Shoppe in Concord, which has been making delicious chocolates since 1927.
Sale of the bunnies, at $8 each, helps support the Kids' Cafe, which provides city youngsters a warm, nutritious dinner four nights a week and offers afterschool tutoring and recreational activities.
This year's bunny goal is 6,000. In addition to buying bunnies for family and friends, supporters may also buy bunnies and donate them back to the Kids' Cafe, where they will be given to attendees to enjoy.
To order bunnies, contact bunny coordinator Kaisy Korculis at 627-7013, ext. 216. For group orders, the deadline is March 15. Orders of 64 or more bunnies will be delivered March 26 and 27.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- $1 million cut from Nashua school budget - 0
- Video on molestation, shown to Manchester 3rd graders, upsets parents - 19
- Claremont high school’s renovation causes upset, sparks inspection - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin