Salvation Army selling candy to aid Manchester's Kids' Cafe
The 8-ounce solid chocolate bunnies, available in milk, dark or white chocolate, are made by the Granite State Candy Shoppe in Concord, which has been making delicious chocolates since 1927.
Sale of the bunnies, at $8 each, helps support the Kids' Cafe, which provides city youngsters a warm, nutritious dinner four nights a week and offers afterschool tutoring and recreational activities.
This year's bunny goal is 6,000. In addition to buying bunnies for family and friends, supporters may also buy bunnies and donate them back to the Kids' Cafe, where they will be given to attendees to enjoy.
To order bunnies, contact bunny coordinator Kaisy Korculis at 627-7013, ext. 216. For group orders, the deadline is March 15. Orders of 64 or more bunnies will be delivered March 26 and 27.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Navy again seeking bids to develop former prison 'The Castle' at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Navy: Anyone want keys to the Castle at Portsmouth shipyard? - 1
- Occupy Manchester group ousted from park makes case before New Hampshire Supreme Ccourt - 0
- Former NH state trooper gets new state job after 2010 conviction - 18
- Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft - 0
- U.N. denies reports representative in Ukraine seized in Crimea - 0
- Frigid weather has maple producers expecting a 'couple of weeks' delay - 0
- NH Motor Speedway founder selling lakeside estate for NH-record $49 million - 7
- Crotched Mountain honors its farming roots with tree farm honor - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus