Salvation Army selling candy to aid Manchester's Kids' Cafe
The 8-ounce solid chocolate bunnies, available in milk, dark or white chocolate, are made by the Granite State Candy Shoppe in Concord, which has been making delicious chocolates since 1927.
Sale of the bunnies, at $8 each, helps support the Kids' Cafe, which provides city youngsters a warm, nutritious dinner four nights a week and offers afterschool tutoring and recreational activities.
This year's bunny goal is 6,000. In addition to buying bunnies for family and friends, supporters may also buy bunnies and donate them back to the Kids' Cafe, where they will be given to attendees to enjoy.
To order bunnies, contact bunny coordinator Kaisy Korculis at 627-7013, ext. 216. For group orders, the deadline is March 15. Orders of 64 or more bunnies will be delivered March 26 and 27.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Game 1 thriller goes to Bruins in OT - 0
- Bruins vs. Rangers: Here we go again - 0
- Bruins win Game 7 in overtime in epic comeback - 2
- Bruins’ scoring woes continue; series finale tonight - 0
- Goalie Reimer brilliant against Bruins as Leafs force Game 6 - 0
- Krejci 'tricks' Toronto, Bruins one win from advancing - 0
- Bruins beat Toronto for series lead - 0
- Bruins strong out of the gate, beat Toronto to open playoffs - 0
- History means nothing in Bruins-Leafs series - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641