Salvation Army selling candy to aid Manchester's Kids' Cafe
The 8-ounce solid chocolate bunnies, available in milk, dark or white chocolate, are made by the Granite State Candy Shoppe in Concord, which has been making delicious chocolates since 1927.
Sale of the bunnies, at $8 each, helps support the Kids' Cafe, which provides city youngsters a warm, nutritious dinner four nights a week and offers afterschool tutoring and recreational activities.
This year's bunny goal is 6,000. In addition to buying bunnies for family and friends, supporters may also buy bunnies and donate them back to the Kids' Cafe, where they will be given to attendees to enjoy.
To order bunnies, contact bunny coordinator Kaisy Korculis at 627-7013, ext. 216. For group orders, the deadline is March 15. Orders of 64 or more bunnies will be delivered March 26 and 27.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile - 0
- New Ipswich cemetery’s future is anybody guess after state objects to graves - 1
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641