Salvation Army selling candy to aid Manchester's Kids' Cafe
The 8-ounce solid chocolate bunnies, available in milk, dark or white chocolate, are made by the Granite State Candy Shoppe in Concord, which has been making delicious chocolates since 1927.
Sale of the bunnies, at $8 each, helps support the Kids' Cafe, which provides city youngsters a warm, nutritious dinner four nights a week and offers afterschool tutoring and recreational activities.
This year's bunny goal is 6,000. In addition to buying bunnies for family and friends, supporters may also buy bunnies and donate them back to the Kids' Cafe, where they will be given to attendees to enjoy.
To order bunnies, contact bunny coordinator Kaisy Korculis at 627-7013, ext. 216. For group orders, the deadline is March 15. Orders of 64 or more bunnies will be delivered March 26 and 27.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Mile marker: Londonderry trail’s first step - 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 26
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 2
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 3
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
- Freedom? Thanks for nothing, Obama - 83
- Christmas spirit: For whom do you shop? - 5
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 10
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans