May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man wanted in connection with shooting incident
Police believe the person responsible is Dominic Stanin, 45, whose last known address is listed as 558 Amory St.
As a result of the investigation, warrants were issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation.
Stanin was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York. There were no injuries as a result of the incident. He is believed to still be in the Manchester area and should be considered armed and dangerous. If anyone sees Stanin or has information on his whereabouts, they are asked not to approach him but rather to contact the Manchester Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 27
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424