Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester man wanted in connection with shooting incident
Police believe the person responsible is Dominic Stanin, 45, whose last known address is listed as 558 Amory St.
As a result of the investigation, warrants were issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation.
Stanin was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York. There were no injuries as a result of the incident. He is believed to still be in the Manchester area and should be considered armed and dangerous. If anyone sees Stanin or has information on his whereabouts, they are asked not to approach him but rather to contact the Manchester Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 1
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917