Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Northfield man accused of throwing drugs, knife over Berlin prison fence
Vincent Bitetto Jr., 25, was arrested and charged with attempted delivery of articles to prisoners.
Police said drugs and a knife were seized on Nov. 27, 2012, after they were thrown over the prison fence.
He was arrested on Feb. 25 after a lengthy investigation by state police, the Belknap County Sheriff's Office, Northfield and Franklin police, and the N.H. Department of Corrections.
Bitetto is being held at the N.H. State Prison for Men in Concord on a parole violation.
State police said the investigation is ongoing and other indictments are pending.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 2
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Legislative committees move 4.2-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase closer to reality - 2
- Northfield man presumed dead after 'Polar Plunge' in Bristol - 3
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Supreme Court: Liquor Commission, trial judge did not follow right-to-know law - 1
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 0
- Boston marks anniversary of bombing with somber ceremonies - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 10
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917