Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Northfield man accused of throwing drugs, knife over Berlin prison fence
Vincent Bitetto Jr., 25, was arrested and charged with attempted delivery of articles to prisoners.
Police said drugs and a knife were seized on Nov. 27, 2012, after they were thrown over the prison fence.
He was arrested on Feb. 25 after a lengthy investigation by state police, the Belknap County Sheriff's Office, Northfield and Franklin police, and the N.H. Department of Corrections.
Bitetto is being held at the N.H. State Prison for Men in Concord on a parole violation.
State police said the investigation is ongoing and other indictments are pending.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424