Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
UPDATED: Car located in attempted Bristol abduction
Lt. Kristopher Bean said a 19-year-old woman call 911 around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday saying a man tried to pull her into his car.
The woman had parked her car in a municipal lot and was walking home to her nearby apartment when, near Cumberland Farms, a man in a silver, four-door sedan stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. She told him no but, Bean said, the man grabbed her arm and said, "Why don't I give you a ride."
The woman pulled away and ran to her apartment and called police.
The driver of the car is described as a man, 30 to 40 years old, with his hair in a crewcut, and clean shaven. He has no facial hair.
Bean said investigators were viewing surveillance video from businesses in the area but, he said, it was a dark and snowy night so they did not know how helpful the video would be.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424