May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
UPDATED: Car located in attempted Bristol abduction
Lt. Kristopher Bean said a 19-year-old woman call 911 around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday saying a man tried to pull her into his car.
The woman had parked her car in a municipal lot and was walking home to her nearby apartment when, near Cumberland Farms, a man in a silver, four-door sedan stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. She told him no but, Bean said, the man grabbed her arm and said, "Why don't I give you a ride."
The woman pulled away and ran to her apartment and called police.
The driver of the car is described as a man, 30 to 40 years old, with his hair in a crewcut, and clean shaven. He has no facial hair.
Bean said investigators were viewing surveillance video from businesses in the area but, he said, it was a dark and snowy night so they did not know how helpful the video would be.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424