May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
UPDATED: Car located in attempted Bristol abduction
Lt. Kristopher Bean said a 19-year-old woman call 911 around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday saying a man tried to pull her into his car.
The woman had parked her car in a municipal lot and was walking home to her nearby apartment when, near Cumberland Farms, a man in a silver, four-door sedan stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. She told him no but, Bean said, the man grabbed her arm and said, "Why don't I give you a ride."
The woman pulled away and ran to her apartment and called police.
The driver of the car is described as a man, 30 to 40 years old, with his hair in a crewcut, and clean shaven. He has no facial hair.
Bean said investigators were viewing surveillance video from businesses in the area but, he said, it was a dark and snowy night so they did not know how helpful the video would be.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424