Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Car located in attempted Bristol abduction
Lt. Kristopher Bean said a 19-year-old woman call 911 around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday saying a man tried to pull her into his car.
The woman had parked her car in a municipal lot and was walking home to her nearby apartment when, near Cumberland Farms, a man in a silver, four-door sedan stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. She told him no but, Bean said, the man grabbed her arm and said, "Why don't I give you a ride."
The woman pulled away and ran to her apartment and called police.
The driver of the car is described as a man, 30 to 40 years old, with his hair in a crewcut, and clean shaven. He has no facial hair.
Bean said investigators were viewing surveillance video from businesses in the area but, he said, it was a dark and snowy night so they did not know how helpful the video would be.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 23
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483