June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Hooksett driver charged with DWI in drive-through lane
Police were called just after midnight Thursday for a report of a possible drunk driver in the drive-through lane.
Officers located a dark-colored Honda Accord in the lane with Jon Carbonneau, 33, of 502 W. River Road, No. 73, at the wheel.
Police said he had been drinking and was arrested for DWI after being unable to take field sobriety tests.
What's next: Carbonneau was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with a March 13 arraignment date in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 10
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 10
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424