Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
UPDATED: Central teacher enters no plea on drug-related charges
Her bail was continued at $10,000 personal recognizance with a probable cause hearing set for March 26. There will be a status hearing on the misdemeanor that day.
Lisa Tagalakis Fedor, 42, of 151 Sagamore St., will make her first appearance in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, to face charges of criminal liability to sales of heroin and cocaine, a felony offense.
She also faces a misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child for what police said was allowing the alleged drug sales to occur in the presence of her two young sons. The boys were removed from the home and are staying with family pending assessment by the state.
Her 21-year-old boyfriend, Kristopher White, who lived with her, also will be arraigned on the same charges.
Since her arrest Feb. 15, Tagalakis Fedor has been on paid administrative leave from her job as a Central High School art teacher, a school official confirmed Wednesday.
The couple allegedly allowed roommate Robert Doane, 26, to sell illicit drugs from the apartment and illegally keep a stolen handgun there.
Tagalakis Fedor was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail after her arrest. She did not return a call for comment Wednesday.
Doane, 26, was taken into custody Feb. 7 and held on a probation violation. He has since been charged with receiving stolen property, convicted felon in possession of a firearm, attempt to commit sale of a narcotic, possession of a narcotic, and armed career criminal.
Kathryn Marchocki wrote the earlier story.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483