Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Somersworth man in court on Epping market robbery
Eric Dubois, 32, of 54 Franklin St., is charged with stealing $163 from the store on Feb. 9 and later crashing his car in Rochester when he tried to avoid capture.
According to police, Dubois allegedly handed a note to a clerk at the service desk that said, "Stay calm. Give me all your money or I start hurting people starting with you. MAKE IT FAST."
After receiving the money, Dubois allegedly took off and crashed several miles north on Route 125 when Barrington police tried to stop him.
In a police interview, Dubois confessed to the robbery and said he was "going through difficult financial times and made a poor choice," according to a police affidavit.
Dubois waived a probable cause hearing in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division, and his case will now move on to Rockingham County Superior Court for possible grand jury indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief