Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Somersworth man in court on Epping market robbery
Eric Dubois, 32, of 54 Franklin St., is charged with stealing $163 from the store on Feb. 9 and later crashing his car in Rochester when he tried to avoid capture.
According to police, Dubois allegedly handed a note to a clerk at the service desk that said, "Stay calm. Give me all your money or I start hurting people starting with you. MAKE IT FAST."
After receiving the money, Dubois allegedly took off and crashed several miles north on Route 125 when Barrington police tried to stop him.
In a police interview, Dubois confessed to the robbery and said he was "going through difficult financial times and made a poor choice," according to a police affidavit.
Dubois waived a probable cause hearing in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division, and his case will now move on to Rockingham County Superior Court for possible grand jury indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917