Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Somersworth man in court on Epping market robbery
Eric Dubois, 32, of 54 Franklin St., is charged with stealing $163 from the store on Feb. 9 and later crashing his car in Rochester when he tried to avoid capture.
According to police, Dubois allegedly handed a note to a clerk at the service desk that said, "Stay calm. Give me all your money or I start hurting people starting with you. MAKE IT FAST."
After receiving the money, Dubois allegedly took off and crashed several miles north on Route 125 when Barrington police tried to stop him.
In a police interview, Dubois confessed to the robbery and said he was "going through difficult financial times and made a poor choice," according to a police affidavit.
Dubois waived a probable cause hearing in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division, and his case will now move on to Rockingham County Superior Court for possible grand jury indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917