June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Somersworth man in court on Epping market robbery
Eric Dubois, 32, of 54 Franklin St., is charged with stealing $163 from the store on Feb. 9 and later crashing his car in Rochester when he tried to avoid capture.
According to police, Dubois allegedly handed a note to a clerk at the service desk that said, "Stay calm. Give me all your money or I start hurting people starting with you. MAKE IT FAST."
After receiving the money, Dubois allegedly took off and crashed several miles north on Route 125 when Barrington police tried to stop him.
In a police interview, Dubois confessed to the robbery and said he was "going through difficult financial times and made a poor choice," according to a police affidavit.
Dubois waived a probable cause hearing in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division, and his case will now move on to Rockingham County Superior Court for possible grand jury indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424