May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Somersworth man in court on Epping market robbery
Eric Dubois, 32, of 54 Franklin St., is charged with stealing $163 from the store on Feb. 9 and later crashing his car in Rochester when he tried to avoid capture.
According to police, Dubois allegedly handed a note to a clerk at the service desk that said, "Stay calm. Give me all your money or I start hurting people starting with you. MAKE IT FAST."
After receiving the money, Dubois allegedly took off and crashed several miles north on Route 125 when Barrington police tried to stop him.
In a police interview, Dubois confessed to the robbery and said he was "going through difficult financial times and made a poor choice," according to a police affidavit.
Dubois waived a probable cause hearing in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division, and his case will now move on to Rockingham County Superior Court for possible grand jury indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424