Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police seek man in shooting
Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau said the incident occurred just after midnight on Feb. 26, when several shots were reportedly fired in the vicinity of a home at 45 Myrtle Street. No injuries were reported.
Police believe the person responsible for firing those shots is Dominic Stanin, with a last known address of 558 Amory Street in Manchester.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into the incident, warrants have been issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation. Stanin, 45, was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York.
"Stanin is believed to be still here in the Manchester area, and should be considered armed and dangerous," said Sgt. Rousseau. "We wanted to get the word out there about him, and hopefully get him off the streets as quick as we can."
Police ask that anyone who sees Stanin, or may have information on his whereabouts, contact them at 868-8711, or by calling the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Derry public works employee intends to admit to $12k theft - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 0
- Handshake between prosecutor, defendant draws some attention - 0
- Clarksville man facing 14 felony charges - 0
- Hudson woman accused of making meth inside her apartment - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender accused of selling heroin to undercover police officer - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 0
- Vermont man indicted for 2013 Milan home robberies - 0
- Fugitive nabbed at hotel in Bow as he checks out the weather - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Haverhill American Legion post accused of allowing gambling - 0
- Group's efforts continue toward school auditorium - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires - 0
- Riders can't convince Manchester Water Works of horse sense - 0
- Toll relief not seen as sure thing for Merrimack - 0
- NH GOP says Shaheen campaign coordinating with SuperPACs - 0
- Bill would hike age of adults in criminal justice system to 18 - 0
- Proposed bill would change charter procedures - 0
- Drone bill shot down in Senate - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917