Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police seek man in shooting
Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau said the incident occurred just after midnight on Feb. 26, when several shots were reportedly fired in the vicinity of a home at 45 Myrtle Street. No injuries were reported.
Police believe the person responsible for firing those shots is Dominic Stanin, with a last known address of 558 Amory Street in Manchester.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into the incident, warrants have been issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation. Stanin, 45, was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York.
"Stanin is believed to be still here in the Manchester area, and should be considered armed and dangerous," said Sgt. Rousseau. "We wanted to get the word out there about him, and hopefully get him off the streets as quick as we can."
Police ask that anyone who sees Stanin, or may have information on his whereabouts, contact them at 868-8711, or by calling the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 2
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 36
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917