Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police seek man in shooting
Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau said the incident occurred just after midnight on Feb. 26, when several shots were reportedly fired in the vicinity of a home at 45 Myrtle Street. No injuries were reported.
Police believe the person responsible for firing those shots is Dominic Stanin, with a last known address of 558 Amory Street in Manchester.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into the incident, warrants have been issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation. Stanin, 45, was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York.
"Stanin is believed to be still here in the Manchester area, and should be considered armed and dangerous," said Sgt. Rousseau. "We wanted to get the word out there about him, and hopefully get him off the streets as quick as we can."
Police ask that anyone who sees Stanin, or may have information on his whereabouts, contact them at 868-8711, or by calling the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917