Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police seek man in shooting
Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau said the incident occurred just after midnight on Feb. 26, when several shots were reportedly fired in the vicinity of a home at 45 Myrtle Street. No injuries were reported.
Police believe the person responsible for firing those shots is Dominic Stanin, with a last known address of 558 Amory Street in Manchester.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into the incident, warrants have been issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation. Stanin, 45, was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York.
"Stanin is believed to be still here in the Manchester area, and should be considered armed and dangerous," said Sgt. Rousseau. "We wanted to get the word out there about him, and hopefully get him off the streets as quick as we can."
Police ask that anyone who sees Stanin, or may have information on his whereabouts, contact them at 868-8711, or by calling the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917