Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police seek man in shooting
Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau said the incident occurred just after midnight on Feb. 26, when several shots were reportedly fired in the vicinity of a home at 45 Myrtle Street. No injuries were reported.
Police believe the person responsible for firing those shots is Dominic Stanin, with a last known address of 558 Amory Street in Manchester.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into the incident, warrants have been issued for Stanin's arrest for reckless conduct, being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon, and violation of probation. Stanin, 45, was convicted of robbery in 1999 in New York.
"Stanin is believed to be still here in the Manchester area, and should be considered armed and dangerous," said Sgt. Rousseau. "We wanted to get the word out there about him, and hopefully get him off the streets as quick as we can."
Police ask that anyone who sees Stanin, or may have information on his whereabouts, contact them at 868-8711, or by calling the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917